Today and tomorrow are our last two days in Hong Kong, and are primarily filled with class time. Sunday night we will have a "Finale" banquet at the Victoria Peak. Then we will depart for our return flight on Monday morning back to the U.S.
I'm sad to say that this is probably my last posting from Hong Kong. I have been amazed and in sensory-overload since we arrived. In retrospect, I just can't believe that HK continues to amaze and impress me even after 10 days. I encourage anyone who has an interest in learning a little something about an Asian culture to visit Hong Kong. It is very visitor-friendly, and the people are so nice and friendly. They are used to visitors and all types of foreigners. Although there are always crowds everywhere, the public transportation works very efficiently and is very low cost. The people are VERY hard working and also very polite. Let me know if you wanna go. I'd come back in a heart-beat.
Let me know if there are things you're interested in seeing more pictures of in my blog. I tried to keep it brief, but after I get back home and into a routine again, I can certainly post additional pictures since I have a billion more! Just let me know what you like looking at. I think I'll enjoy revisiting the photos and experiences for a long time.
Thank You from The Ransoms!
16 years ago
2 comments:
Have a good flight we'll see ya at home.. Thanks for the tour. You can be my tour guide anyday...lol
I know you had a wonderful time. I loved the pictures! I hope you keep up with the blog even after you are home!
Tracee
Post a Comment