Sunday, January 21, 2007

Home to Iowa

I'm back home, and winter has arrived too! It's nice to be sleeping in my own bed, and playing with the dogs, but I've had a difficult time getting back into the right sleep cycle. I'm hoping that I've turned the corner and will be be more coherent this week. The semester has started and I have 2 classes a week, so I really need to get it in gear!

I want to send a big THANK YOU out to everyone who helped me with the trip. I had help from so many people to keep up with the house, the pets, and work while I was gone, and family and friends who shared with me their experiences to help prepare me for the trip. You know who you are, and I don't know where I'd be without the pure kindness of you all!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hopefully I can return the favor. Think of me when you need a hand.

No comments: