Back by popular demand! Well, April was a wild month full of ups and downs. Dad's passing caught us all a little by surprise, but the outpouring of love and support from our friends made us feel really blessed. Thanks everyone! Here's a few shots of friends and family we had opportunities to catch up with in April, some of which we hadn't seen in years!

good ole' buddy Conrad and his children hangin' with Grant
Me and Grant with Krista at the Talladega 500

Angie - works in NASCAR travel and scoring one of the drivers!

And one of my favorite stops in the in-field!
1 comment:
It's so good to see you back! My computer crashed and I just got it working again, so I haven't been able to update mine in a while. We're still working on a date for an Iowa visit. It may be late July or early August. I'll let 'ya know!
Post a Comment